With over 1000 Beers from 40 countries
Warners at the Bay Bottle Shop, was named the Best Craft Beer store in New South Wales in 2010 and went one better by being named the Best Craft Beer store in Australia for 2011 by Beer & Brewer Magazine.
The store boasts over 1000 beers from over 40 countries, more than 100 Ciders and a comprehensive range of wines from all of Australia’s best grape growing regions. We believe that we have the most knowledgeable and courteous staff in the industry with a passion for craft beer.
The latest inclusion to the store is a purpose built beer dispensing system which was put into action in late April 2011 and has proven to be a hit with beer geeks and regular drinkers alike. It offers 8 different beers which are poured into a 1.89L “Growler” or 1L "Squealer" for the consumer to take home, enjoy and return for another fill.
If you have an hour or so to spare, use one of our 100 car parks and come and find the drop of your dreams in Australia’s No 1 Craft Beer Store.
Don't forget to fill up the esky by using the da-ice, ice vending machine when you are here, with the cheapest ice in town available 24 hours.
9am – 8pm Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur.
9am – 9pm Fri, Sat
10am – 7pm Sun
10am - 6pm Public Holidays
What's New? Online & Instore
- 1Colonial Draught Kolsch Ale Can
- 2Colonial Small Ale Can
- 3Cavalier Doppelbock
- 4Noisy Minor Admiral Ackbar
- 5Six Strings Pale Ale Can
- 6Six Strings Golden Ale Can
- 7Six Strings Dark Red Ipa Can
- 8White Widow Arthur's Legacy
- 9Stone Stochasticity Project Mixtape
- 10Stone Saison
- 11Stone Smoked Porter
- 12Stone Cali Belgique Ipa
- 13Deschutes Obsidian Stout
- 14Deschutes Fresh Squeezed Ipa
- 15Deschutes Black Butte Xxvi 26th B'day Reserve
- 16Deschutes Black Butte Porter
- 17Tuatara Nui Mighty Big Hop Apa
- 18Tuatara Nui Mighty Big Hop Apa
- 19Tuatara Copperhead
- 20Tuatara Aotearoa Pale Ale
On-line shopThursday June 04, 2015
Bottleshop On-line storeFriday February 20, 2015
On-line shop is closed
2014 Festival 8 Peoples ChampionTuesday December 02, 2014
and the winner is...
2014 Festival 8 Wrap UpTuesday December 02, 2014
What a weekend